The TOTO Legato WASHLET One-Piece Elongated 1.28 GPF Universal Height Skirted Toilet with CeFiONtect has a bold and modern high-profile design, projecting TOTO’s mark of excellence: “People Planet Water.” The TOTO Legato features a sleek, one-piece design that will immediately beautify the appearance of your bathroom. The one-piece design is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also offers the benefit of being easier to clean versus a two-piece toilet. By removing the gap between the tank and bowl, we eliminate the hiding place for dirt and debris. The Skirted Design of the TOTO Legato conceals the trapway, which enhances the elegant look of the toilet and adds an additional level of sophistication. Skirted Design toilets also eliminate the need to reach behind the bowl to clean the nooks and crannies of the exterior trapway. The TOTO Legato features TOTO’s Tornado Flush, a hole-free rim design with dual-nozzles that creates a centrifugal washing action that assists in rinsing the bowl more efficiently. This version of the TOTO Legato includes CeFiONtect, a layer of exceptionally smooth glaze that prevents particles from adhering to the ceramic. The Legato comes ready for install into a 12″ rough-in, but may be adapted for a 10″ or 14″ rough-in with the purchase of a separately sold adapter. The Legato is ADA compliant and meets the standards for EPA WaterSense, and California’s CEC and CALGreen requirements.
- Elongated one-piece Skirted Design toilet, easier to maintain versus a two-piece toilet
- 1.28 gallons per flush Tornado Flush system with a powerful centrifugal rinse
- CeFiONtect glaze gives the bowl a lubricious quality that prevents particles from adhering
- SoftClose seat included. No more slammed lids!
- TOTO WASHLET upgrade compatibility: designed to work with a T40 WASHLET bidet seat for seamless integration
- Left-hand chrome trip lever
- ADA, WaterSense, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- 12″ rough-in
- May be adapted for 10″ or 14″ rough-in with optional TOTO parts: TSU03W.10R or TSU03W.14R (sold separately)