Sleek, sophisticated and available in an array of exquisite finishes, the Grohe Essence 8” widespread bathroom faucet combines distinctive style and impressive features engineered for today’s well-appointed home. Offering superior performance and lasting beauty with the durable Grohe StarLight finish, the Essence faucet embodies all the elements of precision craftsmanship and design excellence.
Grohe 20 297 A Features:
- Faucet body constructed of metal
- Widespread installation – 3 hole faucet with 5-1/2″ – 22-1/2″ centers
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Dual lever handle controls the flow and temperature of water
- Covered under Grohe’s limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Pop-up drain assembly included
- Grohe’s AquaGuide aerator adjusts 20 – 40 degree
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- California low flow compliant
- Ceramic disc valves ensure a lifetime of drip-free operation
Grohe 23 538 A Technologies:
SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
QuickFix: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
EcoJoy: These products feature integrated water-saving technologies that restrict flow rates, allowing you to reduce water consumption without sacrificing on performance or design. The result is less environmental impact and reduced running costs. All Grohe EcoJoy products effortlessly save water and energy while delivering the perfect water flow.
Grohe 20 297 A Specifications:
- Height: 7-5/8″ (deck to top of faucet)
- Spout Height: 6-5/16″ (deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/2″ (faucet base to spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Centers: 5-1/2″ to 22.5″ (distance between centers of outside faucet holes)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/16″ (cannot mount on thicker decks)
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-5/16″
- Faucet Holes: 3 (minimum number of holes required for installation)