The Studio Dual Flush toilet from American Standard features a contemporary, spectacular design that suits the design style of almost any bathroom. A dual-flush toilet is a perfect solution for those who want to save as much water as possible, with the ability to select either a full flush at 1.6 gallons per flush or a partial flush at 1.1 gallons per flush that could help your household use 37.5% less water than a standard toilet. This sleek concealed trapway toilet is aesthetically pleasing and easy to clean. With a tall Right Height design, this toilet sits at 16-1/2 inches, for a much more comfortable toilet experience, and the round front toilet bowl is a perfect fit, even in smaller spaces. The innovative EverClean surface also helps to keep mold, mildew, and bacteria from forming on the surface for a toilet that stays cleaner, longer.FeaturesSiphon action jetted bowl with smooth-sided, concealed trapwayMeets EPA WaterSense® Criteria (Pending)EverClean® Surface inhibits the growth of mold, and mildew.
- Siphon action jetted bowl with smooth-sided, concealed trapway
- Meets EPA WaterSense Criteria (Pending)
- EverClean Surface inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria
- PowerWash rim scrubs bowl with each flush
- Includes Duroplast slow close seat and cover with concealed seat ring and easy lift-off feature for simple removal and reattachment for cleaning
- Design coordinates with Studio and Boulevard lavatories
- 5-year warranty on the entire toilet
- Combination dual flush bowl and tank, with seat
- Chrome-plated top mounted push button actuator
CALGreen is California’s state-mandated green building code
California Energy Commission
EverClean™ surface is easier to keep clean, even after years of use. That means you spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying. The system incorporates a permanent glaze additive right into the circulation piping to protect the pipes from mold, mildew, algae, and fungus that could cause deterioration or staining of the pipes.
Conserving water is as important to us as it is to you. It makes ecological and economical sense. After all, the less water you use, the more money you save.
Save water and protect the environment by choosing WaterSense labeled product